1Listen and chant.部分翻译
Jack and Jill 杰克和吉尔
went up the hill. 上山。
Jack fell down. 杰克摔倒了。
Jill found a town. 吉尔发现了一个城镇。
2Listen,point and find“Did you...?”部分翻译
Lingling:What happened to your head,Daming?
玲玲:你的头怎么了,大明?
Daming:Oh,Sam and I went for a bike ride yeslerday.
大明:哦,萨姆和我昨天去骑自行车了。
Amy:And then...?
埃米:然后呢……?
Daming:And then we were hungry and thirsty.
大明:然后我们又饿又渴。
Amy:Did you buy some water?
埃米:你们买了一些水吗?
Daming:No,we bought a watermelon.
大明:不,我们买了一个西瓜。
Daming:Sam carried the watermelon on the bike.
大明:萨姆用自行车带着西瓜。
Lingling:Did you fall off your bike?
玲玲:你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?
Daming:No,Sam fell off his bike.
大明:不,萨姆从他的自行车上跌落下来了。
Daming:And I bumped my head! Then he took me and the watermelon to the hospital.
大明:我撞伤了我的头!然后他带我和西瓜去了医院。
Amy&Lingling:Ha ha...
埃米和玲玲:哈哈……
3Listen and say部分翻译
Did you fall off your bike?
你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?
Yes,I did.
是的,我从我的自行车上跌落下来了。
Did you buy some water?
你们买了一些水吗?
No,we bought a watermelon.
不,我们买了一个西瓜。
4Practise部分翻译
Tell the story.
讲这个故事。
Sam and Daming went for a bike ride.
萨姆和大明去骑自行车了。
And then...
然后……
Then they were...
然后他们……
小编推荐: 外研版四年级下册英语Module1 Unit1课文翻译 外研版四年级下册英语Module9 Unit2课文翻译 外研版四年级下册英语Module9 Unit1课文翻译