学海网 - 学习生活中必备的中文网站!
当前位置: 学海网 > 外研版八年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级下册英语Module2 Unit1课文翻译

外研版八年级下册英语Module2 Unit1课文翻译

时间:2016-03-16 分类:外研版八年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:学海网 0条评论

1Listen and number the words as you hear them.部分翻译

ever□ 曾经

exciting□ 令人兴奋的

tired□ 疲倦的

visit□ 参观

wonderful□ 精彩的

2Listen again and choose the correct answer.部分翻译

1 Lingling has visited/hasn't ever visited the US.

玲玲已经去过/还没有去过美国。

2 Betty has asked/hasn't asked her parents.

贝蒂已经请求/还没有请求她的父母。

3 Lingling has travelled/hasn't travelled by plane.

玲玲已经乘飞机旅行过/还没有乘飞机旅行过。

Everyday English

日常英语

. Good luck!

(祝你)好运!

. That's a pity.

太遗憾了。

. That sounds wonderful!

那听起来很好!

3Listen and read.部分翻译

Tony: Hi,Lingling. What are you doing?

托尼:嗨,玲玲。你在做什么?

Lingling: I'm entering a competition.

玲玲:我在报名参加一个比赛。

Tony:What kind of competition?

托尼:什么类型的比赛?

Lingling:A speaking competition.

玲玲:一个演讲比赛。

Tony:Great.It'll help you improve your speaking. And maybe you will win a prize.

托尼:太好了。它将帮助你提高你的口语水平。或许你还会获奖。

Lingling: The first prize is "My dream holiday".

玲玲:一等奖是“我的梦想假日”。

Tony:Have you ever won any prizes before?

托尼:你以前曾获过奖吗?

Lingling:No,I haven't.I've always wanted to go on a dream holiday.But I can't afford it.The plane tickets are too expensive.

玲玲:不,我没有。我一直以来都想有一个梦想中的假期,但我负担不起,机票太贵了。

Tony:Well,good luck!I've also entered lots of speaking competitions,but haven't won any prizes.I've stopped trying now.

托尼:哦,祝你好运!我也参加过许多演讲比赛,但没有获过奖。现在我已不弄尝试了。

Lingling:That's a pity.Have you ever thought about other kinds of competitions?

玲玲:太可惜了。你考虑过参加其他种类的比赛吗?

Tony:What do you mean?

托尼:你的意思是?

Lingling:Look! Here's a writing competition: Around the World in 80 Days.To win it,you need to write a short story about a place you've visited.

玲玲:看!这里有一个写作大赛:八十天环游地球。要赢得这个大赛,你需要就你参观过的地方篇短文。

Tony: That sounds wonderful,but I haven't travelled much. How can I write about?

托尼:那听起来很好,但我去的地方不多。我怎么写呢?

Lingling:Don't worry. It doesn't need fo be true! You can make it up.

玲玲:不用担心。那不需要真实!你可以编写(一个故事)。

Tony:You're right.I'll try.I hope I will win,then I will invite you to come with me.

托尼:你说的对,我试一试。我希望我能获奖,那么我会邀请你和我一起去旅行。

Lingling:Sorry! The first prize is only the book called Around the World in 80 Days!

玲玲:不好意思!一等奖只是一本名叫《八十天环游地球》的书!

Now check(√)what Lingling and Tony have or have not done.

现在在玲玲和托尼做过或没有做过的事情上打“√”。


4Work in pairs, Ask and answer questions about...部分翻译

-Has Lingling ever won any prizes before?

玲玲以前曾获过奖吗?

-No,she hasn't.

不,她没有。

5Complete the sentences with the correct form...部分翻译

aftord付得起

competition 比赛

dream梦想

invite邀请

pity遗憾

prize奖项

1 Her____was to study at a_good university one day.

她的梦想是有一天在一所好大学学习。

2 When I was in school,I won many____for my writing.

我在学校的时候,获得了许多写作奖项。

3 You must enter the music____!You will beat everybody.

你一定要参加这次音乐比赛!你会战胜所有人的。

4 My family cannot____to buy a ticket for the match.

我家买不蕉一张比赛的门票。

5 It is a(n)____that you did not come to see the film with us.

你没能和我们一起来看电影真是遗憾。

6 John____his new friends to his birthday party last week.

上周约翰邀请他的新朋友来参加他的生日聚会。

6Read and predict which words the speaker is...部分翻译

Have you ever wanted to travel around the world?

你曾经想去环游世界吗?

-Yes,I have. I've always wanted to travel around the world.

是的,我想过。我一直想环游世界。

-Have you ever visited New York?

你曾去过纽约吗?

-No,I haven't. I've never visited the US.

不,我没有。我从未去过美国。

-Have you ever entered a competition?

你曾经参加过比赛吗?

-No,I haven't.I haven't entered any competitions.

不,我没有。我没有参加过任何比赛。

7Work in pairs.部分翻译

Read the conversations in Activity 6 aloud.

大声朗读活动6中的对话。

8Work in pairs.Ask and answer questions...部分翻译

-Have you ever visited...?

你曾经游览过……吗?

-Yes,I have./No,I haven't. I've...

是的,我游览过。/不,我没有。我……

小编推荐: 外研版八年级下册英语Module1 Unit1课文翻译 外研版八年级下册英语Module1 Unit3课文翻译 外研版八年级下册英语Module1 Unit2课文翻译

请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219

 立刻访问