12a 部分翻译
Listen and number the pictures [1-4] in the order you hear them.
听录音并根据你听到的正确顺序给图画编号[1~4]。
22b 部分翻译
Listen again.Complete the statements.
再听一遍录音。完成陈述。
1.Waiting for Any drove Tina______.
等待埃米使蒂娜发疯。
2.Amy didn't want to______ at Rockin’Restaurant.
埃米不想待在洛金餐馆。
3.Loud music makes John want to______.
高亢的音乐使约翰想要跳舞。
4.The movie was so sad that it made Tina and Amy______.
这部电影如此悲伤,以至于它让蒂娜和埃米哭泣。
5.Sad movies don't make John cry. They just make him want to______.
悲伤的电影不会使约翰哭泣。它们只会使他想要离开。
32c 部分翻译
Look at 2a and 2b.Role-play a conversation between Tina and John.Use the example to begin your conversation.
看2a和2b。分角色表演蒂娜和约翰之间的对话。用例子开始你的对话。
John:Did you have fun with Amy last night?
约翰:昨晚你和埃米玩得开心吗?
Tina:Well.…yes and no. She was really late.
蒂娜:嗯……既开心又不开心。她来得非常晚。
42d 部分翻译
Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
Nancy:Hey,Bert. I think I've made Alice mad and I'm not sure what to do about it.
南希:你好,伯特。我想我已经使艾丽斯发疯了,我不确定对这件事该做什么。
Bert:What happened?
伯特:发生了什么事?
Nancy:You know Julie is Alice's best friend,right?
南希:你知道朱莉是艾丽斯最好的朋友,对吗?
Bert:Uh-huh.
伯特:啊哈。
Nancy:Well,the more I got to know Julie, the more I've realized that we have a lot in common. So we've been spending more time together lately.
南希:嗯,我了解朱莉越多,我越意识到我们有更多的共同点。所以最近我们花更多的时间在一起。
Bert:But what's wrong with that?
伯特:但那怎么了?
Nancy: Umm...it makes Alice unhappy because she thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her.
南希:嗯……那使艾丽斯不高兴因为她认为朱莉现在和我的朋友关系比和她好。
Bert:I see. Mmm...why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie? Then she won't feel left out.
伯特:我明白了。嗯……每次和朱莉在一起的时候,你何不邀请艾丽斯加入呢?那么她就不会感到自己被人遗忘。
Nancy: Oh,good idea! That can make our friendship stronger.
南希:噢,好主意!那会使我们的友谊更加稳固。
小编推荐: 人教版九年级下册英语Unit13 SectionA 1部分课文翻译 人教版九年级下册英语Unit11 SectionA 1部分课文翻译 人教版九年级下册英语Unit10 SectionB 4部分课文翻译